
Now, it's a little more than a bad century. Isn't it?
Sorry for the slow day yesterday. I didn't feel well, so I just sat on the couch and watched college football, some baseball, and Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Things should be back up and running today.
Well, the Cubs confirmed two of my predictions about them.
One, they didn't win the World Series, and
two, they lost to the Dodgers in the opening series. Anyway, who would have thought the Brewers would last longer than the Cubs? However, the Brewers won yesterday, but they still face elimination today. The main thing is for them to get another day, another game, one in which Sabathia can pitch. I know his playoff record isn't very good, but I think if he comes back to start Game 5, the Phillies are going to lose (then again, how awesome would a Sabathia-Hamels matchup be?). After several low-scoring games, it appears the matchup will be Suppan vs. Blanton for Game 4, so I would look for some serious fireworks and the starters to be out quickly. Let's wait and see.
As for the other games, it's Garza vs. Danks in the Rays attempt to sweep away the exhausted White Sox. Looking at the matchup, I have to give the edge to the White Sox and Danks. Look for a Game 4.
As for Angels-Red Sox, it's Beckett vs. Saunders. Normally, I'd give the edge to Beckett, but seeing how he'll probably have some rust and pitch limits, I'll go with Saunders and the Angels. Look for another Game 4.
No comments:
Post a Comment