16 October 2008

Phils Pheelin' Phantastic

Doesn't that trophy seem a little over-the-top for this?


Well, the Phillies won last night to become the first team in the World Series. Cole Hamels threw another gem, and Billingsley did anything but bounce-back. Congratulations to the Phillies even though I'd really like to say Ph*** you, considering the division they are in and I'm just a bitter youth. Anyway, the Rays and Red Sox play tonight. I haven't decided about whether I'll blog it or not, but I think I might head out for another terrible movie. We'll see.

Matsuzaka vs. Kazmir
Kazmir hasn't pitched well so far this postseason, but Matsuzaka has. I think Kazmir might bounce-back tonight. He's been criticized quite a bit, and I think he'll be out to prove something. It amazes me to see people asking Rob Neyer if Kazmir to move to the 'pen. Why? This guy was pretty good this year and outstanding in previous years. He's hit a bump in the road here in the playoffs while everyone (well not everyone) is watching. Where were people last season or earlier this season? Not paying attention to the Rays, that's where. As for tonight, Kazmir will make a better appearance, but the Red Sox rebound in time to send it back to Tampa.

No comments: