10 October 2008

It's Good to Slack

We all need to smile a little bit more.


Thursdays are always difficult days for me. I have three classes (from 11-3:30), and yesterday, I had to add on a Spanish movie that pushed back my getting home time to 5:30. Then, a couple friends called and wanted to go see a movie, so we went to Taco Tico (a better version of Taco Bell) and to see Death Race. I didn't get home until after 12, and I had no desire whatsoever to blog.

Anyway, if you haven't seen Death Race, you probably should. It's essentially the best "man" movie you can see. It has the guy from Transporter and Tyrese Gibson. The plot line goes as follows -- fight, slightly emotional scene, explosion, fight, explosion, hot girls, explosion, explosion, explosion, fight, hot girls, explosion, explosion, getaway scene, hot girl. Again, it's a guy's movie, but for $1.50, it was a steal (actually, I wore this ridiculous smiley face costume -- two chest-sized yellow smiley faces -- into the movie, and one of my friends paid for my ticket for doing such). You will be thoroughly entertained. You won't gain any insights, but you will be entertained.

No comments: