Any better? No, okay. I still need to think on the title.
As for baseball, the Red Sox continue to fight back and have forced a Game 7. I don't really think either has the emotional advantage. People say the Red Sox don't have any pressure because they've had to comeback, and it's just great they forced a Game 7. But, that's a load of crap. They want to win. It would be considered a failure if they didn't win the World Series. As for the Rays, it was an accomplishment for them to get here, but just like the Red Sox, they just want to win. They didn't come all this way to lose in the ALCS. That's not what competition is about. Both teams want to win. Both teams have a lot of pressure on them. I don't think either really has the advantage except that the Red Sox have more experience, but you can take that for what it's worth.
Lester vs. Garza
Garza can be just as lights out as Lester, but Lester just does it with more frequency and consistency. It's hard not to give Lester the edge. He should be rested enough, and the adrenaline might overcome any fatigue. Garza pitched really well his last time out, but can he do it again? I'd have to say there's more of a chance that Lester does. I guess it'll be a red World Series.
19 October 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment