I know everyone loves the other picture of him pointing at his ribs or head, but I think it's funny seeing the batter calm the catcher down because it's usually the other way around.Lester vs. Garza
If you pick Garza to win, you're an idiot. Therefore, I'm an idiot. I just think Lester has a bad outing. It won't be because he's hurt or choking (I think he's shown us that he doesn't choke), but he'll struggle as the innings continue to take their toll. He can't be that good all the time, can he? Rays take 2-1 lead when Garza goes 6 giving up 2 runs and Lester goes 5 giving up 4. Honestly, there's no method to it, but doesn't anyone else feel a let-down coming?
Lowe vs. Blanton
If you pick Blanton to win, you're an idiot. You really are this time. Dodgers even the series when Lowe gets pissed about his last outing and shuts the Phillies down for 8 innings of great pitching which gets him a 6 year/$110M contract from the already salivating Yankees. Blanton bows out after 4 bad innings.
No comments:
Post a Comment