13 October 2008

Fun Times

Yes, this is how I feel right now. Crying and bent over in hell.


I realize things have been slow around here, but unfortunately, this is just one of those weeks you have as a college student: 2 papers and 2 midterms (all due or done on Thursday). In other words, I have been working my not-so-fine-tuned ass off trying to do all of it and will continue through the next few days. Therefore, I wouldn't expect anything significant until at least Thursday, but definitely Friday. Just keep checking over the next few days, and please come back from Friday on. I'll try to take some breaks here and there to make a quick post. As for the "Offseason Series", I am really behind, but I have had zero time over the past 4 or 5 days and won't over the next few. They take a little over an hour to do usually, so it can be difficult to find time to do. Anyway, excuse my absence over the next few days, but again, please come back.

Thank you.

No comments: