18 October 2008

The One Good Thing from ALCS Game 5

Come back.


I'm cheering for the Rays in this series, so when they lost Game 5, I had to find something positive. Well, I ran across this article on how Red Sox fans feel terrible to have left the game early. You know what, I'm glad they feel terrible. Why would you pay all that money to go to the game and then quit on your team? If they are your team, then why quit on them in a playoff game? I usually make a habit of not leaving games early unless I absolutely have to (appointment next morning, girlfriend getting antsy, cousins getting tired, etc.). I paid for the game, so I'll stay to see it through. It always amazes me how this always happens. People leave game. Team comes back to win. People feel bad. People continue to do it. Amazing.

No comments: