06 October 2008

Game 4's

Will this happen ... again? You all seem to think it will. Can't say I blame you.


I'm doing fairly good at this prediction thing during the playoffs, but I'm sure it won't last long. I actually like taking a look at games, and I might do it next year in kind of the opposite way Shyster does his "And that happened ..." segment (meaning I'll take a look at the night's upcoming games instead of last night's -- a preview if you will) . I need a name for it. If you have a suggestion, leave a message in the reMarks section. Anyway, on to tonight't game

Lester vs. Lackey --> Lester got the better of Lackey in the first game, and he has to have the edge coming into this one. However, I say Lester lets the situation get a hold of him, and the Angels scrounge out a Game 4 victory.

Sonnanstine vs. Floyd --> Floyd definitely has the edge in this, and I think the White Sox also force a Game 5. But, please don't tell me that Javier Vazquez will pitch Game 5. That would just be a waste.

No comments: