You're not going crazy. The site is changing a little. I have been told it might be a little difficult to read, so I'm trying to make it more reader-friendly. Please let know how the changes work. What works for me may not work for anyone else, so I need your input. Therefore, you might see a few new variations to the site for the next few days.24 October 2008
Site Changes
You're not going crazy. The site is changing a little. I have been told it might be a little difficult to read, so I'm trying to make it more reader-friendly. Please let know how the changes work. What works for me may not work for anyone else, so I need your input. Therefore, you might see a few new variations to the site for the next few days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
My eyes thank you!
You're welcome. I am here to serve my good sir.
Post a Comment