I have decided that I hate baseball, and therefore, I will no longer write on here.
...
I hope no one believed me. Sorry about not writing on here yesterday, but I decided to be social. I got to hang out with some friends and go to the UK football game (GO CATS!). They won 41-3 over WKU, but when I realized we play Alabama next weekend, I realized we'll probably lose by the same score. Anyway, I just didn't have any time yesterday, but I'll be back to writing today.
Also of note, tomorrow will begin my "Offseason Series". This is how it will shake down. I'll give a brief review of the team's season, but I won't spend more than a paragraph on it. Next, I'll look at the team and its farm system position-by-position according to who might be able to make the major-league team (it won't be as specific or thorough as I did for the Braves because I'll only examine players who might be on the team next year). While I'm doing all that, I might make some suggestions as to what they should do (trade, sign, etc.), but toward the end, I'll make more of a summary of what changes they should make and what they need. As for when your team will appear on here, I'll do one each day in reverse order of records (right now, Washington will be first, Seattle second, San Diego third, and so on). It should be fun, and I hope you come back every day to see them and then tell me how dumb my ideas are.
28 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment