Jorge Posada thinks Chamberlain belongs in the bullpen. As for that, I'm not so sure, but I really want to talk about his later statement regarding Pedro Martinez. He states:
"I thought he was going to hit me in the head with a bat, after we had the fight and he pushed Don Zimmer. It was ridiculous. I mean, he throws at Karim Garcia because he’s losing the game. I mean, there’s no class"
That statement is in reference to the hilariously funny moment of seeing Pedro take Zimmer's head and throw the coach to the ground. Yet, I have to ask -- why the heck are you bringing this up now? What does this have to do with anything? It always amazes me how this stuff comes up. Kinda like when Moises Alou brought Bartman up out of nowhere earlier this season. It just puzzles me. Oh yeah, there's also little class in bringing this up now.
15 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment