I was looking through the box score to this wild game in which the Braves won 16-14 against Florida, and I found some interesting tidbits. First, Brian McCann stole his fifth base of the year. Seriously? Five for McCann? That's incredible. I guess I can't call his running the "McCann Shuffle" anymore. Second, Francoeur hit a home run last night, which depressingly is news right now. Third, Blaine Boyer made his 73rd appearance of the year as Bobby continually tries to run players into Dr. Andrews' office. Fourth, Hanley Ramirez was 0-2 and still had 3 runs (4 BB). Fifth, Baker and Ross combined for a 8-10 night, but they only had 1 RBI among them. How does that happen in a game like this?
Anyway, this was just a weird game in which the Marlins came back from seven down only to lose it anyway.
03 September 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment