
One of the most frustrating parts of the baseball season for me is fantasy baseball. Every year, I get a few teams, but I can't keep playing it through the season. What makes me think about this is that I am currently drafting a fantasy football team. I never have trouble making it through that. It's not the length of the season because I don't even make it through the first two months of baseball. Does anyone else have this problem? I think there are a few reasons.
One, fantasy baseball makes you focus every day, whereas football is only once a week. I think that's the biggie.
Second, football starts at the beginning of school when nothing's going on. Baseball starts in the hectic final month of April.
Third, there are too many baseball players to worry about. There are more positions, and then you have to worry about pitchers as well.
Fourth, I do think the length of the season has something to do with it, just not for me.
Fifth, it's not as big as football. Not as many people do fantasy baseball for reasons named above, but a lot of people play fantasy football. You can talk about it with almost anyone.
Does anyone know of a good place to do fantasy baseball? I usually try Yahoo!, but I'm open to suggestions.
No comments:
Post a Comment