Sorry I haven't done much blogging the past couple of days. I decided to have a social life last night, and today, I went all the way back to Louisville for the UofL-UK football game (Go Big Blue!). Therefore, I really haven't been able to do anything here. However, never fear. I shall return tomorrow with some nice installments in the Braves Series and whatever else I can find to blog about. Yet, I have a massive headache from sitting out in the sun all day, so I won't do anything tonight. Please come back tomorrow.
Also, I placed a site meter to the right just to see how many people show up to read through. I was happy to see a much larger number than expected. Anyway, leave a reMark and introduce yourself. One of the main reasons I do this is to meet and talk baseball with other people, so please feel free to argue/agree/discuss my blog topics. Again, thanks for stopping by, and I promise to be back at it tomorrow.
31 August 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment