The question isn't whether or not he'll come back. It's whether or not he'll cut his hair if he does.- Jeter is a bad shortstop. Just how bad is up for debate.
- The Red Sox are the front-runners for Junichi Tazawa. Damn, they don't need any more good pitching. STOP!! Save some for everybody else.
- Here are some whispers from the GM meetings. Nothing we didn't already know. See, I told you nothing happens here.
- Needs for all 30 major-league teams.
- Minaya takes a shot at bloggers. You know what, I think I'd be concerned with which is more risky (Manny or K-Rod) if I was a GM.
- Armando Galarraga wins the Detroit Rookie of the Year Award. Is this his consolation prize?
- Someone's happy about the new stadium in Minnesota. I bet it's not the taxpayers.
- Noah Lowry is eager to pitch next season. Good, the Giants are eager to see you pitch.
- The new Seattle GM has been a busy boy. Good, because that team needs a lot of work.
- Here are the Top 5 needs for the World Series Champs. Actually, it's more of the Top 4 as 2 and 3 are pretty much the same.
- The Marlins claimed Dan Meyer off waivers. For those who don't know who Meyer is, he is one of the big pieces on the Tim Hudson trade and one of the reasons I don't think the Braves should be so stingy with Hanson.
- Is it really "opening up the bidding for Sabathia" if no one else can bid for two weeks?
- Brian Fuentes won't be a Rocky next season. Does anyone else think he might get a better deal than K-Rod?
- Ken Davidoff says the Yankees have $85M to play with this off-season, so why can't they have Sabathia and Teixeira?
- It looks like Greg Maddux will retire. Depression.
2 comments:
Bet he doesn't.
Who doesn't what? Maddux not retire? It's certainly possible, and I can think of about 12 teams who might be interested.
Post a Comment