That doesn't look all that weird.
It's been an interesting weekend. I've been around to a lot of places, but I haven't really felt well, so when I get home, I don't feel like doing anything but sitting on the couch. Oh well, my energy has returned, and there should be some stuff up today.
- Other really short MVP's. Every time I see Joe Morgan's name next to MVP or Hall of Fame, I just can't believe it. He's so terrible as a broadcaster.
- The LA teams need to keep their big hitters. I'm not so sure. I think both would be just fine without them.
- Teixeira wants to know where he's headed by Christmas. I'm gonna say Seattle.
- Jeff Larish is unorthodox, but he can hit. I need to find a picture.
- The AL Central has been busy so far, with the exception of the Twins. How many Royals fan wish Moore was sitting this one out as well?
- The Phillies won the World Series, so they don't need any awards. Says the team that won the World Series but doesn't have any awards.
- The new Glendale Spring Training ballpark has a name: Camelback Park. I will stop myself from making the 12 different jokes I could make regarding that name in the sake of propriety.
- Chad Billingsley slipped on some ice and came away with a bad break. Pun! But seriously, he's going to be fine and ready to start his preparation on time. Stop talking about how this affects the Dodgers off-season plans because it doesn't.
- Is baseball going back to being a speed-based sport?
- After always talking about how CC will go to California, Olney now thinks LeBron can make CC go to New York. Would you make up your mind Buster!
No comments:
Post a Comment