26 May 2008

Oh Happy Days Are Here Again


I have to say that I love baseball right now. Basically, this is because the Yankees are in the AL East cellar and the Mets are in full meltdown mode. I don't really hate these teams because they spend the most money, although I may, may, make a comment now and then. Actually, I hate the Yankees because they beat the Braves in the World Series of 1996 and 1999, and I hate the Mets because of the pure divisional rivalry they hold with the Mets. In all honesty, if you have the money, then you might as well spend it, and I think it's crappy to hate a team because they spend $200 million dollars a season. You have every right to hate their signings, trades, and drafts. Go ahead, that's fair game, but I don't think you can hate the team in general. Make fun of Cashman and Minaya, both I believe are among the worst GMs in the game. Neither have done a good job with the advantages given them.

No comments: