
Well, the Corey Patterson Experiment is not quite over, but a few more appearances like last night and Jay Bruce will firmly plant himself as the center fielder. I'm from Louisville, and I got to see him a couple times before he left for Cincy. It's kind of sad when you're the most physically developed player on the team of 25+ year olds. Bruce, by the way, just turned 21. JUST. Like on April 3. Anyway, he went 3-for-3, two RBI's, a stolen base and two walks. What else do you want? I guess a home run, but I'm just being picky. However, amongst all the love he's gotten, we all must remember that one game does not a career make (well, I guess for some it does). He could screw up considerably after last night. Yet, somehow I think he'll get the next Evan Longoria deal, but it will be after he plays tonight. I mean immediately after. Like, haven't gotten out of the shower immediately.
No comments:
Post a Comment