04 December 2008

Long Days

Doesn't this make you stress more about stress? If it does, then isn't like a self-fulfilling prophesy? I can't worry about this now. I have a 10-15 page research paper to do.


Sorry I haven't put anything up yesterday or today. I may not even get into anything tonight. It's that point in the semester when everything comes due, so I spent several hours last night reading through primary sources for a paper. Tonight, I get to start on that paper because I have another one I have to work on next week. In short, I have no idea what to expect for the next week and a half. Likely, nothing will be on tonight. Tomorrow and Saturday should have some stuff up. Sunday, I have to go to Louisville to give a presentation for the people who gave me the nice scholarship to go to England in July, so I wouldn't expect anything then. As for next week, it all depends. If I can get this paper done tonight and Saturday, then things should be pretty good. I'll be able to get stuff up next week. If not, things might remain fairly slow. Finals week may or may not be better (that is the week after next). I have to re-edit my 25 page history thesis, and that might take awhile. After Thursday December 18th, however, things will be hunky dorry (or is it dorie or dory or dorri or dori -- someone help). In short, come back here every once in a while (please ... pretty please). I am not abandoning this, but something has to be triaged, and unfortunately, my schoolwork cannot be. Hopefully, I'll be able to get more up than I think, but it will probably be sporadic. Again, I'm sorry, especially after getting a nice mention from Shysterball, but this is just one of those times. Luckily, next semester should be much easier and more stuff will be posted, especially as things become clearer for next season. Okay, that wasn't "in short", but when have you known me not to babble on. It happens. Okay, I should really get to cooking dinner so I can do some work.

Sincerely yours,

themarksmith

No comments: