I have decided to start a new blog focusing on baseball history. It will still have some analysis and comments on modern baseball, but it will be mainly about various things from baseball's glorious past. The mini-bios will be part of the new site, but they will by no means be the only part. Over the next few days, I'll be reposting some stuff over there from here, and it might be until Tuesday before things really start becoming "new" (although there will be some "Today in Baseball History" stories that are completely new). Please come over to the new site because I won't be posting here anymore. Thank you all for coming here, and I hope to see you on the new site, which is:
http://waybackgone.blogspot.com/
I'm really excited about the move and change. I would like to be a baseball historian professionally one day, and this is step one.
10 January 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It seems to me that you post alot about historical baseball figures around this page, so why do you feel the need to switch? your new site has the same look anyway!
I just started those a week or so ago. I hadn't done them before. Also, I guess I just wanted to start with a clean slate. On here, I've mainly posted about today's game, and it would just feel weird to just change course on the same blog. As for the look, I like the look of this site, but I tend to change the look every few months or so for variety.
viagra attorneys viagra free sites computer find buy viagra australian viagra pharmacy viagra reviews splitting viagra effects of viagra where to buy viagra viagra dosage viagra for sale without a prescription viagra and cannabis homemade viagra viagra from india videos viagra
Post a Comment